Rearranged Seating Charts
Below are two seating charts for the Triple Door (click/tap to see the full images).
- The left chart shows the actual floor plan. The colors on this chart tell you how seats are grouped (groups of 2 to 6 seats; symbols show wheelchair-accessible seating).
- The right chart shows how tickets will be sold. The colors on this chart tell you the ticket price (from highest to lowest, gold/red/orange/green/blue – wheelchair-accessible seating is darker than the rest of the section).
Let's look at some examples to help you figure out what seats to buy:
- Table 20 is circled below in the upper right of both charts. On the floor plan, it’s a booth for 6 people. On the sales chart, the seats are at the red price level.
- Table 51 is circled below in the lower left of both charts. On the floor plan, it’s a table for 2 people that’s wheelchair-accessible. On the sales chart, the seats are at the green price level.
Here’s how you’ll choose your seats:
- On the Brown Paper Tickets form, choose a price level and the number of seats you want.
- BPT will automatically assign you the best available seats based on your choices. If you like these seats, you can go ahead and purchase them!
- If you want different seats, you can choose them from the seating chart before paying. Seats that are no longer available will appear in gray.
Questions? Call us! We're available to answer questions and help you select the best seats for you and your party. Seattle Pro Musica staff can be reached at 206-781-2766 on weekdays between 9am-5pm; Brown Paper Tickets' hotline - 1-800-838-3006 - is staffed 24 hours per day.